Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 12: I am who I am.

Just here waiting for my next class to start which is psychology, i have like almost 2 hours in between classes which i enjoy because I get to work on my English stuff, you can tell I really haven't written in a long time because during class we had a free writing for not even 5 mins and yea my wrist was already hurting. Our first essay is over adversity. So I'm going to write about how I have over come my shyness, I've still got a litte shyness going on but no where near how I used to be. It sucked then and it still sucks now but it is what it is. I hate it, I love people now and I love getting to know people but when it comes to answering question or asking them, yeah I suck at that and I just hope it doesnt mess anything up or that I come across and something Im not just because I have this stupid quiet, nervous, shy, whatever you want to call it problem. :/ ehh oh well..this is who I am. I accept and understand people for who they are so I hope for the same towards me, and if not then its ok :). well... untill next time...the end..

No comments:

Post a Comment